Dual Window Shades in Orange County
What if you could control the exact amount of light comes into your home? Our dual shades make it possible while providing a sleek and modern upgrade.
At Shutter & Shade Shoppe, we offer custom dual shades with an incredible selection of fabrics and designs. Our experts take care of everything from start to finish to make the process simple, fast and fun.
What Are Dual Window Shades?
Dual sheer shades are made using high-quality cloth fabrics, with each made using a single piece for design continuity. They feature transparent and opaque panels that work together to eliminate edges when the shades are closed. The material loops into a roller system that you can use to adjust the panel angle for precision light control. You can also raise them like regular shades to take full advantage of your view.
What Are the Benefits of Installing Dual Window Shades in Your Orange County Home?
Using dual shades for windows in your home offers excellent advantages over conventional treatments:
- Aesthetics: These shades make any room feel more comfortable and cozy from the inside. They also look stunning from the outside, adding to your home’s curb appeal.
- Privacy: In addition to sunlight, dual window shades block prying eyes. You can lower and close your shades to enjoy privacy from your neighbors and passersby.
- Ambiance: With dual window shades, you can filter the light to your exact preference and create the perfect ambiance at any time of day.
Our dual window shades deliver even more. When you work with us, you’ll receive a product made to order using your measurements and fabric choice. We’ll make sure your shades deliver the right look and a seamless fit while providing a lasting upgrade for your home.
Your Home for Custom Dual Shade Shades in Orange County
At Shutter & Shade Shoppe, we specialize in providing custom dual shades. We have partnerships with the industry’s leading manufacturers like Hunter Douglas and Onyx. Our selection includes styles to fit any room and match any taste, including shades for kitchens, dining areas, sunrooms, bedrooms and offices.
- In-Home Consultations: Our experts will come to your home for a free consultation. You can sit back and relax while we handle taking all the measurements. You’ll also have personal guidance narrowing down the best color and style of dual shades for your windows.
- Professional Installation: In most cases, custom dual window shades are ready in about two weeks. When they are, we’ll schedule a convenient time to visit your home and install them. Our professional installation team will take care of everything from start to finish and make sure you’re satisfied before we leave.
- Superior Warranties: With all of our window treatment products, you gain privacy, appeal and peace of mind. Our dual window shades are backed by limited lifetime warranties, and we guarantee the hardware used to install them for life.
Schedule a Consultation
We’d love to help you visualize new dual shades on your windows. Schedule a consultation to learn more, and be sure to tour our virtual showroom to view the different window treatments we offer from the comfort of your home.